We have built on the features that made the original, award-winning Baxi Duo-tec Combi so popular by adding the THINK combustion management system.
The Baxi Duo-tec Combi boasts a wide modulation range of 1:7, providing smoother operation, to deliver more energy efficiency and reliability. The range of outputs includes the popular 40kW model, which delivers a higher domestic hot water flow rate for larger properties.
Key features and benefits
- Gas Adaptive Control - optimum combustion performance at all times, ensuring best combustion efficiency for the boiler's lifetime and lower fuel bills
- Modulation ratio 1:7 - fewer ignitions, greater reliability and lower fuel bills
- Two speed pump - 40% reduction in electrical consumption per year
- User friendly controls - easier setup for your comfort
- Multifit Gas Saver GS1 compatible
- Peace of mind with a 2 year warranty*
- Frost protection - for greater flexibility of siting
- 24kW, 28kW, 33kW and 40kW outputs - for different sized properties including larger homes
* Subject to registration and an annual service
The next generation of Baxi boilers deserves state of the art controls and accessories. We've introduced sensors that monitor internal and external temperatures so the boiler can adjust its output to perfectly suit the home's heat requirement.
- Baxi Duo-tec 24 hour digital programmable timer and fascia kit
- Wireless 24 hour programmer and room sensors
- Wired and wireless 7 day programmer and room sensors
- Baxi wired weather sensor
- Multifit GasSaver GS1
Features and benefits in more detail
Gas Adaptive Control
The Baxi Duotec 2 GA Combi comes with Gas Adaptive Control as standard, which constantly monitors gas and oxygen levels and then adapts itself to provide optimum combustion performance at all times, ensuring best efficiency for the lifetime of the boiler and lower fuel bills.
Wide modulation range
With a modulation range of 1:5, you know the boiler will provide the most heat when you need it. It turns itself down as your home warms up, keeping you at a comfortable temperature without the boiler running flat out. This means it will operate smoothly, efficiently and reliably, reducing your fuel bills and giving you peace of mind.
Peace of mind with a 2 year warranty**
For complete peace of mind, the Baxi Neta-tec Combi comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty - backed by our UK service division heateam. So you can rest assured that in the unlikely event that something goes wrong it will be dealt with quickly and won't cost you a penny.
Single model for LPG and natural gas
There is no need for the extra cost of a conversion kit, meaning cheaper installation.
Multifit GasSaver GS1 compatible
A Multifit Gas Saver GS1 can be installed with the boiler and could contribute additional annual gas savings on domestic hot water of up to 37%* - meaning even more savings on your fuel bills and greater benefit for the environment.