Potterton Promax 28 Combi Boiler 7219455
Sorry this product is out of stock.
The Potterton Promax 28 Combi Boiler boasts excellent flow rates and outputs to suit almost every requirement. These well-mounted boilers are designed to be easy to install in a wide range of homes.
Other benefits include built in frost protection, flues that can be fitted almost anywhere, an optional wireless room thermostat and a pump that automatically runs every 24 hours to keep itself in prime condition.
The Potterton Promax Combi boiler is easy to install and can be fitted in the majority of domestic property sizes.
The Promax Combi is a fully modulating boiler, offering end users gas savings of up to 37% when installed with a Gas Saver flue gas heat recovery unit.
With flueing options of up to 20m and built in frost protection, the Promax Combi is a versatile and reliable boiler which can be easily installed in a number of locations across small, medium and large-scale installation projects.
|Product Type||Combi Boiler|
|DHW Flow Rate ( litres per minute )||11.5|
|Manufacturer Product Number||7219455|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Central Heating Output (kW)||25.9|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||40|
|Product Height (mm)||780|
|Product Width (mm)||450|
|Product Depth (mm)||345|
|Warranty ( Years )||2|
|Delivery Time (Working Days)||1-3|
Delivery Charges are dependent on location.
Charges will be quoted by adding the product to the cart , and then entering your postcode
- ErP compliant
- Fully modulating outputs from 6.8kW to 33kW suitable for a wide range of installations
- Supplied complete with wall-mounting jig for easy installation
- Built-in two stage frost protection prolongs appliance lifespan and saves time during installation
- Compatible with Multifit GasSaver can give savings of up to 37% on gas for domestic hot water
- Pre-plumbing jig pipe work can be pre-installed and the boiler added when the property is occupied
- Flueing options of up to 20m for greater flexibility of siting
- Optional stand-off bracket - allows pipes to be routed behind the boiler
- Separate central heating and domestic hot water controls easy to use controls
- N0x Class 5 best in class, and complies with the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Robust hydraulic connections for quality and reliability
- Compatible with the Potterton Single Channel Wireless Programmable Room Thermostat