RM Stelflow 120 Litre Unvented Indirect Cylinder
RM Stelflow range has been developed by Joule Group, a leading manufacturer of smart thermal comfort solutions.
Stelflow unvented cylinders offer a fresh new look, with improved shape and style while adding functionality. This new design is not only aesthetically pleasing with its improved features including a new design cold feed dip pipe, lower heat loss values and higher and faster heat recovery rates.
- Coil in coil heat exchanger, giving high recovery rates.
- External expansion for reliability and flexible siting.
- Full KIWA product approval.
- Vessel constructed from Duplex Stainless Steel.
- Superior insulation values, with an ODP of 0 and GWP of 1.
- Comprehensive controls and fixing kit from leading manufacturers.
- 25 Year vessel guarantee.
- Stainless Steel stat pocket guaranteed against corrosion.
- All other cylinder components guaranteed for 2 years.
- All units are pickled to ensure longer life.
Cylinders come complete with Unvented Kit which includes:
- Inlet Control Group
- T & P Valve
- 3kW Immersion
- Expansion Vessel
- Cylinder Stat
- Zone Valve
|Cylinder Model||RM Stelflow|
|Product Type||Hot Water Cylinder|
|Horizontal / Vertical||Vertical|
|Cylinder Volume (approx)||120 litres|
|Manufacturer Product Number||TRSMVI-0120LFB|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||30|
|Full Weight (kg)||146|
|Product Height (Approx mm)||900|
|Product Diameter (Approx mm)||545|
|Electric Element Rating (kW)||1 x 3kW|
|Warranty ( Years )||25 years on Cylinder / 2 years on Components|
|Delivery (Approx Working Days)||TBA|