RM Stelflow 90 Litre Unvented Direct Cylinder
RM Stelflow range has been developed by Joule Group, a leading manufacturer of smart thermal comfort solutions.
Stelflow unvented cylinders offer a fresh new look, with improved shape and style while adding functionality. This new design is not only aesthetically pleasing with its improved features including a new design cold feed dip pipe, lower heat loss values and higher and faster heat recovery rates.
DIRECT CYLINDERS are heated using an electric immersion element and CANNOT be used with a boiler. Indirect cylinders are heated using a boiler , and can be found by clicking here.
- External expansion for reliability and flexible siting.
- Full KIWA product approval.
- Vessel constructed from Duplex Stainless Steel.
- Superior insulation values, with an ODP of 0 and GWP of 1.
- Comprehensive controls and fixing kit from leading manufacturers.
- 25 Year vessel guarantee.
- Stainless Steel stat pocket guaranteed against corrosion.
- All other cylinder components guaranteed for 2 years.
- All units are pickled to ensure longer life.
Cylinders come complete with Unvented Kit which includes:
- Inlet Control Group
- T & P Valve
- 3kW Immersion
- Expansion Vessel
- Cylinder Stat
- Zone Valve
|Cylinder Model||RM Stelflow|
|Product Type||Hot Water Cylinder|
|Horizontal / Vertical||Vertical|
|Cylinder Volume (approx)||90 litres|
|Manufacturer Product Number||TRSMVD-0090LFC|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||21|
|Full Weight (kg)||111|
|Product Height (Approx mm)||720|
|Product Diameter (Approx mm)||545|
|Electric Element Rating (kW)||2 x 3kW|
|Warranty ( Years )||25 years on Cylinder / 2 years on Components|
|Delivery (Approx Working Days)||TBA|